If you are interested in making the most of your gift to St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School, consider The Community Partner Program (CPP). Gifts to the CPP have an enormous impact on St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School's ability to enhance its standards of excellence in teaching, scholarships, student development and facilities. Your annual gifts fuel the success of this school and touch every aspect of our students’ experience.
Specifically, your gift to CPP will:
- Provide tuition assistance and scholarships to deserving students – making Catholic/Christian Education possible for them.
- Enable St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School to recruit and retain the highest caliber of teachers who serve as role models for our students.
- Contribute to the technology, lab equipment and other learning tools used in the classroom.
- Instill in students a deep awareness of God’s presence in their lives through a dynamic Catholic education and service program.
- Offer students the opportunity to uncover hidden talents through our arts and extracurricular offerings.
- Upgrade and maintenance of our facilities.
St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School alumni, parents and friends know firsthand the transforming role that Catholic Education can have on their lives. Consider sharing that gift with others. Those who financially support St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School uphold the spirit of philanthropy that has sustained this school since its founding. Your generosity, leadership and faith in our mission helps St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School flourish each year.
We welcome and are grateful for your support!